• We are limited to 50% capacity. But we will never reach 40 people in our smaller space as we do not feel it is ample space to stay properly distanced.
• Participants will wash hands before participating.
• All training sizes will be limited to 10 people, that includes the instructor. Multiple groups will be permitted if 30 feet can be maintained between groups.
• No spectators will be permitted. And we will leave 15 minutes between sessions to allow for time to sanitize and limit any contact outside of your group.
• No post-activity handshakes.
• Participants must bring their own water.
• Participants are encouraged to wear face coverings. But we understand there are circumstances that this is not possible.
• Participants must use their own equipment. All “house” equipment will only be operated by staff and will be sanitized after every use.
Teams with rental time left over will be given that time to reschedule once we are clear to open.
Athletes with training sessions, will have those sessions pick up and ready to schedule once we are clear to open.
Questions, comments and concerns should be directed to Ray@AthletesAcademyInc.com
Our Phone System has been dysfunctional for over 3 months, as we have learned we have not been receiving voicemails since December… we are sorry if we have not gotten back to you… please send all inquiries to Ray@AthletesAcademyInc.com and we will get back to you immediately.