Tier 1 Training and Scrimmages at Athletes Academy!
Lacrosse is a “higher risk” sport and may be played at level 2. All athletes are required to complete the Athletes Academy consent form.
Athletes Academy COVID Consent Form • Forms must be completed for every youth and adult athlete participating in training or scrimmages.
High School Shoot Around • Co-Ed • Wednesday nights from 8-9pm • Just $15
This class is limited to the first 20 that sign up and pay online. It is mandatory that all registration and payments be made without contact so no payments will be taken on site. THIS LINK will be updated each week, all athletes must have a COVID consent form on file.
• No Bags • No Cleats • No Spectators • BYO Water •
• Mask • Helmet • Gloves • Stick •
• Mask • Goggles/Helmet • Stick
Did you miss the link above? That’s okay, you can pay HERE.
Co-Ed Speed Scrimmages • Adults • Sunday mornings from 9:30-11:30am • Just $10
This scrimmage is limited to members of Beers Lacrosse, registration and payments are taken through the Bench App
Athletes Academy and the Chicago Outlaws Box Lacrosse Team are ready to offer lacrosse classes and individual lessons!
We are currently working with the Arlington Attack Youth program, check out their offerings here: attack-lacrosse.com. If your program wants to offer specialized training, please let us know by sending us an email or messaging us on Facebook or Instagram.
We have an excellent variety of lacrosse trainers here at Athletes Academy!
Outlaws Academy team of Coaches:
- Ryan Werhane, Captain and Righty Forward. Played college ball at Adrian and high school lacrosse at Highland Park.
- Trevor Synek, Captain and Lefty Forward. Played college ball at Adrian and high school lacrosse at Glenbrook North.
- Geoff Harty, Lefty Forward. Played college ball at Merchant Marines and high school lacrosse at Glenborrk South
- Jack Moran, Righty Forward. Played college ball at Seaton Hill and high school lacrosse Bennett Academy.
- James McFarland, Lefty Forward. Played college ball at Williams College and high school at Glenbrook North.
- Ray Kincaid, Defenseman. Played college ball at Western Illinois and was the Director of Operations for the Chicago Shamorx, NLL.
- A.J. Collier, Head Coach. Played college ball at Northern Illinois and has coached at every level of the game.
If you are interested in setting up private lessons with any of the 7 current lacrosse trainers, please send an email to email@example.com
Stay tuned, more lacrosse classes and clinics to be offered soon!