Lacrosse Skills Classes • $10 Drop In!
From November 27 – December 22
Schedule below – Show “Month” or “4 weeks” for best viewing.
Lets get ready for the season together! Our skills classes are separated by these skill levels:
- Elementary (3rd – 5th grade)
- Tuesdays at 5:30pm • Fridays at 4:30pm • Saturdays at 10:00am
- Advanced Elementary (3rd – 5th grade, played on an “A” or B” team last season)
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm • Fridays at 5:30pm • Saturdays at 11:00am
- Middle School (6th – 8th grade)
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm • Fridays at 6:30pm • Saturdays at Noon
- Middle School Advanced (6th – 8th grade, played on an “A” or B” team last season)
- Tuesdays at 8:30pm • Fridays at 7:30pm • Saturdays at 1:00pm
- High School
- Thursdays at 5:00pm • Fridays at 8:30pm • Saturdays at 2pm
and will focus on the following.
- Shooting / Finishing – Lets score goals!
- Defense / Transition
- Cradling / Ball Control
January and February
Athletes Academy has created a modern “circuit training” lacrosse class focused on maximum reps and preparation for the upcoming season. We have worked with our network of trainers to combine agility, footwork, strength and skills and have created the perfect lacrosse class to prepare you for evaluations and help you reach your team placement goals. If you are interested in this class, please fill out the form below.